Modern women pay great attention to the beauty of eyebrows. However, the incorrect operation of eyebrow trimming could result in skin damage. The correct method of eyebrow trimming should be as follows:
- Use a Hot Towel
Let a hot towel on your eyebrow for minutes. This helps to open your pore.
- Disinfecting Eyebrow Trimmer
Before trimming your eyebrows, you should get your eyebrow tweezers set disinfected.
- Apply Moisturizers
Applying some moisturizers in the position of your eyebrows which helps to reduce skin damage
- Trim with Your Hands
Hold your hands on your skin when trimming your eyebrows. This helps to avoid muscle strain
Eyebrow care after eyebrow trimming is also important. Please note that the following points are important.
- Apply toner to shrink the pores, which also prevents bacteria from entering the pores
- Apply repair cream, so as to repair damaged skin
- Comb along the direction of eyebrow growth with eyebrow comb, so as to make eyebrows look more natural
- Apply massage oil and massage along eyebrows with fingers, so as to promote blood circulation in eyes
The trimming method and strength are important. So does a trimmer tool.
Terresa eyebrow tweezers are popular in trimming eyebrows. Our Terresa eyebrow tweezers set comes with 4 different tweezers. They are a slanted tip, flat tip, pointed tip, and pointed-slant tip tweezers.
Our Terresa hair removal Tweezers come with below features:
- Perfect size with travel case
- Medical-quality stainless steel
- 4 different tweezers using purpose
- Perfect gift choice for man and woman
Terresa eyebrow tweezers tools are portable on the go and are useful as your daily makeup tool.
If you want to get a perfect gift for your friends, then Terresa eyebrow tweezers set are the best choice for you.