Terresa 72W UV LED Nail Lamp Light Dryer
72W UV LED nail lamp with 36 lamp beads
Non-blacken white light protecting hand skin
30s/60s/120s timer setting for easier working
Curing all kinds of gel nail polish faster and safer
Large inner size for better curing at the same time
Click to copy the coupon, go to Amazon to buy and paste at checkout
Terresa 72W UV LED Nail Lamp Light Dryer with Large Inner Size
Equipped with 36pcs LED light lamps for faster and safer curing while without blackening your hands or hurting your eyes. Make you beautify your nails whenever and wherever you are.
72W Fast Curing
Faster curing time than traditional nail dryers, saving more time.
Time Memory Function
Flexible drying options with 3 timer settings 30s / 60s/ 120s for professional quality nail polish.
Large Inner Size
The large inner size provides enough room for fingernails or toenails curing with ease at the same time.
Comfortable White Light
This nail lamp features like a comfortable white light, protecting your hand skin without blackening your hands.
36 LED Light Beads
This UV LED nail lamp equipped with 36 durable LED light beads with a lifespan of 50000 hours. And there is no need to worry about the replacement of the beads.
Chip Quantity: 36pcs
Timer: 30s, 60s, and 120s
1 x Nail Dryer
How to Use:
1. Clip your nail to a appropriate length.Cap the nail edge, file the surface of the nail, remove the cuticle, trim the edge.
2. Apply a thin layer of the Gel Polishes according to its usage instructions to the clean, dry nail without touching the cuticle or skin alongside the nails.
3. Connect the power cord to a secure outlet. Use the appropriate timer(30s/60s/120s low heat mode) as per your gel polish’s requirements.
4. Please note that curing time vary based on gel polish brand. Terresa UV LED nail lamp works well for all kinds of gel polishes, not for regular nail polish.
5. If gel polish is a little sticky after curing, please wipe your nails with a gentle cleanser or rubbing alcohol to get rid of the sticky residue left behind.